Monday, March 4, 2024

It was a good game

It sounded like the Red Sox and Tigers played a pretty game of baseball. The Red Sox lost 2-1 but hey, it's spring training. They are suppossed to lose occasionally while they try new things out and get used to each other.

Rafaela was a single away from the cycle with a home run, a double and a triple. If he can maintain his consistency, he'll probably have a spot on the roster. Unfortunately, that means Refsnyder might be DFAd because with Rafaela, Durran, O'Neill and Abreu looking like they will be on the team, he's kinda the odd man out.

Tomorrow they play the Rays and it looks like NESN will be carrying the game.


My wife has dragged me into the 21st century and we now have one of those unlimited cell phone plans.

Two of my children are still on my cell plan because, well, it's cheaper for us to carry them than it is for them to get their own. Prior to today, we had a hard cap on data that was being regularly exceeded.

After some cajoling on her part, and with some help from our youngest, they convinced me that I was being an old codger (which I am). I dropped the old plan, that we've had for the last 15 years, and got a new one.

So now I no longer have to worry about exceeding some arbitrary limit.

Data for everybody!


The Supreme Court has issued an opinion that says, Trump will now appear on all state ballots.

Get ready for the gloating, bragging and posturing to get ramped up to eleven.


We have a nice corned beef, along with some potatoes and carrots, that have been in the slow cooker all day. I decided to pass on cabbage.

While I enjoy that, and watch the Bruins play the Maple Leafs, you can enjoy these:

No comments: