Sunday, March 10, 2024

The experiment is over

Looks like Mac Jones time with the Patriots has come to an end.

It's going to be an interesting season for the Patriots. They have a new coach, a new GM, and maybe a new quarterback. I'm not sure anyone in the Patriots organization thinks Zappe is ready to be the starter but you never know. Maybe they'll run with him since he didn't do terrible last season.

Either way, like I said, it looks to be an interesting season.


The Red Sox beat the Rays yesterday 4-0 and then they beat them again today 7-6.

Yes, it's only spring training.

Yes, I know these games don't count.

I don't care.

I'm enjoying watching them and I suspect I will continue to enjoy watching them until at least September 29th.

They are currently travelling the 900 miles from Santa Domingo, DR to Fort Meyers, FL where tomorrow they will play the Pirates. I suspect that the players that appeared in these last two games in the Dominican will not be playing tomorrow and instead we will see a contingent of players with names I don't know.

I will still enjoy watching the game.

And yes, I will be watching it because NESN appears to be carrying it.


After baseball it was time to watch the end of the Arnold Plamer Invitational and man, Scott Scheffler can play some pretty damned good golf.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Time to make some dinner and then struggle to stay awake until at least 9:00.

Have I mentioned that I hate the time change we inflict upon ourselves twice a year?

While I do that, you can check these out:

No comments: