Saturday, March 16, 2024

The prospects won

Today was an interesting split squad day.

The full team of regulars went up to Sarasota to take on the Orioles where they lost 5-4. The starting pitcher was a kid named Cooper Criswell who is trying to get a slot in the rotation. Too be honest with you, if he is as good as he was today, he should be in the rotation. The guy went 4 innings, gave up 4 hits, 2 earned runs and struck out 3. He's not an ace but he didn't get shelled either.

The other game was the Red Sox prospects against the Braves prospects and it was carried by NESN. I have a feeling a few of those prospects will be playing on the major league team this season but I hope to see most of them in Worcester.

Tomorrow they play another split squad set. The away game will be against the Braves and the home game will be against the Yankees. NESN will carry the home game and first pitch is at 1:05.


I'm looking for someone who can replace a concrete slab in my backyard.

This is a 15' x 15' raised slab that has a giant crack in it. We need the old slab removed and a new one poured in it's place.

If you have any good recomendations, and you know my email address, let me know. If you don't know my email address, oh well. You can leave a comment on this post if you want.


Time to watch hockey.

Here are a few links:

No comments: