Monday, March 18, 2024

The Red Sox lost

They lost 5-2 to the Twins but Pivetta pitchecd a pretty good game. He went five innings, gave up two earned runs, including one home run but he struck out five.

According to the talking heads on WEEI, there is a good possibility that Pivetta will be the opening day pitcher.

They are now ten days away from the season opener. That will be a 4-game series out in Seattle against the Mariners. I will be pleased if they manage to win two of those games, I will be happy if they win three of those games and I will be ecstatic if they win all four of those games.

But before then, they still have some spring training games. Tomorrow they face the Rays with Crawford on the mound to start. First pitch is at 1:05pm and NESN will be carrying the game.


Yes, I bought a ticket.

No, I have no idea why I bought a ticket.

If I win, lunch is on me.


Here are some links you might find interesting:

No comments: