Sunday, March 3, 2024

They played some pretty crappy hockey

I'm not entirely sure who those guys in the Bruins uniforms were but there is no way they were the players I've been watching all season.

They couldn't pass the puck, they couldn't shoot the puck and they certainly couldn't skate.

I watched the Bruins chase the Islander all around the rink and it almost looked like the Islanders were looking over their shoulder, laughing.

In case I'm not being clear, the Bruins sucked last night and the Islanders beat the crap out of them, winning the game 5-1.

They play the Maple Leafs tomorrow and I'm really hoping they play like they normally do.


In other sports, the Red Sox beat the Blue Jays 3-1 this afternoon.

It was a good game and like I said yesterday, I'm feeling pretty good about this team. They seem to be having fun and that means they like each other. As long as they like each other, they will play hard for each other.

If they play hard, they will win.

Oh, and I heard from Walt. They are in the same seats at Jet Blue Park they were in last year so every time the camera swings towards where they are, I look for them.

So far, no joy but it's fun to try and spot someone I know.


I'm watching the rain delayed PGA Cognizant tournament and trying to figure out what would make a good dinner.

Here are some links you might find interesting:

No comments: