Thursday, March 28, 2024

A loss they didn't need

The Bruins lost in regulation last night, losing by a score of 3-1 to the Lightning.

Since the Panthers didn't play last night, the Atlantic division standings remain the same with the Bruins in first place, two points ahead of the Panthers

They take on the Capitals tomorrow. Puck drops at 7:00pm.


The baseball season kicks off today with the Red Sox in Seattle to open the season against the Mariners.

First pitch is at 10:10pm and I will make every attempt to watch at least the first inning or two. I will also record the game so I can watch it on Friday morning.

Oh, and the Red Sox have once again acquired someone I've never heard of and I have no idea if he will help them win games.


No, I have not bought a ticket to the PowerBallers game:
I'm waiting for it to reach a bazzillion...


Enjoy these links:

No comments: