Monday, September 9, 2013

I was ready for my day to end at 7:00 this morning.

It was one of those days where I had a tough time getting started. Once I managed to get it started, I couldn't wait for it to be over with.

I'm not sure why I was tired all day but I was. I got plenty of sleep and I had a nice mellow weekend so I don't understand why I had such a hard time staying awake at my desk. I honestly think that if I had put my head down for a few minutes, I would have fallen sound asleep.

*

The Red Sox are off tonight while they travel down to Tampa to start a three-game series againsst the Rays. They took 3 out of 4 against the Yankees and I'm really hoping they can take two out of three against the Rays.

Right now the "magic number" for the Red Sox is 12. The Rays are in second place and they are 12 games away from elimination in the AL East. What that means is that if the Red Sox win 6 more games and the Rays lose 6 more games, the Red Sox will clinch the AL East.

As I said yesterday, it's a good time to be a Red Sox fan.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: