Monday, September 23, 2013

Thank goodness for baseball.

It's nice to have something to pay attention to that makes me happy because without it, I'd be ready to go off on some rampage against my own government.

I made the mistake of reading up on the whole "debt ceiling / unfunding obamacare" thing and the first thought that crossed my mind was, "Once again, we have elected idiots to run our nation."

Obama is an arrogant prick who is convinced that the citizens of the United States are morons, incapabale of taking care of themselves,

Boehner is a mouth-breathing dipshit who is convinced that the citizens of the United States are morons, incapable of taking care of those less fortunate.

But that's not why I came here.

I came here to remind you that the Red Sox still have the best record in all of Major League Baseball and, with only 5 games left in the season, it looks like they stand a really good chance of retaining that lead.

I also came here to point out that the Indians are on the cusp of securing a playoff spot for themselves and proving that Terry Franconia is probably one of the greatest managers of our generation.

I also came here to point out that the Cubs are in the basement, proving that maybe, just maybe, Theo Epstein isn't the genius he was made out to be when he was in Boston.

*

These are some links:
  • Ouch!!!


  • Imagine that, a naked woman laying one her back at 2:30 in the morning. I'm betting a lot of alcohol was involved.


  • And speaking of alcohol, it seems to me they drink a lot of it in Flathead County....

No comments: