Thursday, September 5, 2013

Not much going on today.

I more than made up for my lack of sleep last night. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep around 9:15 or so and I didn't wake up until 4:30. It was nice.

*

So I managed to watch the Tigers and the Red Sox trade the lead through 5 innings last night before I went into a deep and peaceful state of unconsciousness. Imagine my amazement when I woke up this morning to find that the Red Sox pummeled the Tigers 20-4.

It must have been my inspiring coaching skills during the first 5 innings.

Tonight they play the Yankees. And the Yankees are on a roll. They are trying their best to make a run at the post season and it's beginning to look like they might make it.

It's going to be an interesting game tonight.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: