Sunday, September 1, 2013

Everything is damp.

It's a little humid today but I managed to avoid turning on my air conditioner. I found that if I turned my fan on and pointed it right at me while I sat on my ass and watched the Red Sox, it was plenty comfortable.

*

Speaking of the Red Sox, they managed to sweep the White Sox and take all three of the games. And since the Rays lost this afternoon, the Red Sox now hold a five and a half game lead in the AL East. With only 24 games left in the regular season, I'd say they were doing alright.

The Tigers roll into Boston tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 and they have also been having a stellar season. They are currently one and a half a games behind the Red Sox in the American League so both teams are pretty well matched.

You can bet I'll be watching them.

*

Today's links are here:

No comments: