Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It might be time...

...for some of those famous calcium chloride-filled pantyhose.

Despite using my roof rake religiously, I suspect there is a major ice dam on the north side of my roof. I keep checking our bedroom ceilings for water spots and so far, nothing. But I have a feeling that might change.

If we make it to the weekend without any damage, I'll go up there and chip away at all the icicles. That way I'll be able to see if there is a dam or if it's just a major collection of icicles.

*

I wonder if Joe Kennedy has anything to say about his new "good friend", President Maduro of Venezuela?

That man has annoyed the crap out of me with his self-effacing commercials making it look like he is a hard working guy bringing relief to the huddled masses.

Bullshit.

He pays himself a salary in excess of half a million dollars to run an organization that might, and I emphasis the word might, give grandma enough oil to make it through a mild December.

As for those commercials, they are nothing more than a clever propaganda tool used by Chavez, and now Maduro, to make it look like they aren't the despotic dictators they really are.

And now, the people of Venezuela are rising up against that regime but Kennedy says nothing. Not a damned thing. He just keeps on cashing his checks and spewing rubbish about how great the leaders of Venezuela are.

Screw you Joe. You're just another pompous Kennedy looking out for what's best for him.

*

These links may, or may not, entertain you:

No comments: