Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm hoping the new shirts arrive today.

During the winter, I wear a particular type of shirt. It is basically a light weight chamois shirt.

I'm not a fan of flannel and I don't like pullovers, I really only like those chamois shirts. I don't like the heavy weights because I feel like I'm wearing a quilt and the medium weights are just as bad.

No sir, I like the light weights. They are warm enough for me and they don't weigh me down.

I also like the shirts that have the button down collar because chamois shirts tend to get gigantic permanent wrinkles and if the collar doesn't button down, it eventually looks like the wings on the Flying Nun's hat.

Anyways, I managed to find the ones I want at Cabela's and I ordered two of them.

The problem with ordering clothes over the internet is you don't know what you got until you get it.

I'm hoping they turn out to be what I want because it turns out that I am actually easy to please.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: