Sunday, February 2, 2014

We killed that computer.

I went shooting today with my son and one of his friends. We took our pee shooters but I also brought along a shoulder cannon. Since it was an outdoor range, I also decided that it was the perfect opportunity for some extra fun and I brought an old computer I had in my basement.

Let me tell you, when you hit a computer with a high-powered rifle, some interesting things happen.

We put at least 20 rounds into that thing. The entrance holes where nice little 1/4 inch circles but the exit holes were large jagged inch and a half tears. At one point, there was a lot of white smoke coming out of a computer that hasn't been plugged in for at least 10 years.

We also set out some plastic milk jugs filled with water. When you hit a gallon of water with a high-powered slug, you get a nice explosion of water and plastic.

So now you know how I spent my day. It was spent with my son, a bunch of guns and a lot of fun.

*

Here are some links you can click on while I watch Americas Funniest Home Videos:

No comments: