Saturday, February 15, 2014

Another day of snow.

It's snowing again but that doesn't matter.

What matters is that spring training has begun:


In case you forgot or are too lazy to scroll back through my posts, here's the broadcast schedule:
    DATEOPPONENTTIME
    Sunday, March 2Baltimore1:00 PM
    Saturday, March 8Baltimore (Sarasota)1:00 PM
    Sunday, March 9Pittsburgh (Bradenton)1:00 PM
    Monday, March 10Tampa Bay1:00 PM
    Saturday, March 15Philadelphia7:00 PM
    Sunday, March 16Tampa Bay (Port Charlotte)1:00 PM
    Wednesday, March 19Pittsburgh7:00 PM
    Thursday, March 20New York Yankees7:00 PM
    Saturday, March 22Atlanta (Orlando)1:00 PM
    Sunday, March 23Tampa Bay1:00 PM
    Tuesday, March 25Tampa Bay (Port Charlotte)1:00 PM
    Friday, March 28Minnesota (Hammond Stadium)1:00 PM
Soon my friends.

Soon....

*

My wife, who likes to make fun of me for watching curling, asked where someone would go to learn to curl. I did a little googling and found The Broomstones Curling Club out in Wayland, MA.

As a joke, I was going to sign her up but when I looked around the website, I found this:
    Your first half-season curling costs only $130. However, Broomstones Curling Club is currently full and is not accepting new members. We appreciate your interest in curling. Please add yourself to our waiting list.
Holy crap! That's $260.00 for a season membership and I have no idea how long a "season" is. On top of that, they are full and are no longer accepting memberships.

I guess I'm not the only one that likes curling.

And no, I didn't add her to the waiting list. I have better things to spend $260.00 on.

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: