Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another day of working from home.

My wife and I both worked at home today and as usual, we got a lot done without risking any car accidents.

*

At some point during the day, my wife informed me that the dog was having difficulties. Seems that when he went outside to take care of his business, his "package" was dragging in the snow. She asked if I would be so kind as to clear some space in the back yard for him.

So after doing my driveway and raking the snow off my roof, I cleared a path into the back yard and did an area for him to "conduct his business".

I'm a good dog owner.

*

I was supposed to go to Keene to bring my youngest home for a doctors appointment tomorrow but that didn't happen. That means I'm taking tomorrow off.

That means I have a four day weekend.

Have I ever mentioned that I like four day weekends?

*

You can try these links if you would like:

No comments: