Friday, February 21, 2014

No gold but maybe bronze.

Canada was just too much for the U.S. hockey team and they ended up losing 1-0 in the semi-finals. That means Canada will play Sweden in the Gold/Silver medal match and the U.S. will play Finland in the Bronze medal match.

The only issue I see for the U.S. is that the goalie for Finland is Tuuka Rask. He plays for the Boston Bruins and he's a hell of a goalie. Hopefully he'll have a bad day tomorrow and give up a few goals.

All that aside, the real problem with the U.S. loss to Canada is this.

*

My daughter is home for the weekend and we are expcting my youngest (and his band mates) to blow into town sometime late this evening or very, very early tomorrow morning.

They have a gig out near Framingham tonight and tomorrow they are in Bridgeport, CT. They asked if they could crash at our place so I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

Oh well.

*

Links are here:

No comments: