Sunday, May 15, 2016

It's Peace Officer Memorial Day.

Back in 1962, President John Kennedy declared May 15th as Peace Officer Memorial Day and the week within which it falls to be National Peace Officer Week.

Just thought I'd let you all know that.


The Red Sox came very close to blowing Saturdays game and they did it again this afternoon. They get themselves a commanding lead and then give up enough runs to have the game end up in a tie.

Today, Farrell left both Sullivan and Ross in the game for two or three batters too long and those two or three batters managed to rack up 5 runs that tied the game. I fail to understand why Farrell leaves a pitcher in who is obviously having a bad day.

On the upside, the Red Sox won and the Orioles lost. That means the Red Sox are once again tied for first place in the ALEast.


Baseball is done for the day and the damned dogs woke me up at 4:00 this morning so I think I'm going to fall asleep watching some dvr's.

While I do that, you can click here:

No comments: