Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's kinda warm

I'm not a fan of warm weather. I like it cool & dry, not hot & damp.

It's specially hot and sticky in the cockpit of a small plane doing touch & go's.

If I was calmly flying at an altitude above 5,000 feet, the plane would stay nice & cool and I would be nice & relaxed. Instead, I'm performing the most stressful part of flying over & over again and I never exceed 1,100 feet.

I was soaked when I got out of that plane today.

But that didn't bother me because my landings were great, I learned a few more things about the way an aircraft handles on a hot, humid day and even though I was hot & sticky, I loved every minute of it.


The Red Sox have a two game lead on the Orioles and are in sole possession of first place in the American League with a one game lead over the Mariners.

The Red Sox will finish their series against the Rockies this evening and then head up to Toronto to take on the Blue Jays. The Blue Jays haven't been playing up to their abilities lately and they have been swapping last place in the ALEast with the Rays for the last few days.

I'm hoping that the Blue Jays aren't going to suddenly turn it around and go on a winning streak. I'm hoping it means they are going to continue to lose.


The dogs and I continue to maintain our sanity while the ladies of the house are off apartment hunting.

Reports from Iowa indicate that things are moving along nicely and at some point in the near future, my daughter will have a place to live while she continues her education.


While you are clicking on these, I'll be watching the Red Sox:

No comments: