Friday, May 27, 2016

I am medically fit

I passed my flight medical today with no restrictions. That means I can fly solo (if my instructor signs me off) without any requirements for those pesky things like eye glasses or sunlight.

That brings me one step closer to becoming a private pilot. After that, I'll look into becoming a commercial pilot and then a flight instructor. Maybe even get my multi-engine!

Then again, I should probably just focus on solo'ing before I consider the next phase of this grand adventure I've undertaken.


The Red Sox lost last night and they aren't doing all that great tonight.

I'm really hoping they win this game tonight.

Oh, and by the way, they put Buchholz in the bullpen today and replaced him in the starter roll with Eduardo Rodriguez.

I don't see a problem with this move. Buchholz has pretty much lost his starting roll ove rthe last two year sand it's about time they decided to make it official.


Here are a few links:

No comments: