Thursday, May 12, 2016

No flying today

I did, however, manage to get my oil changed and my lawn mowed.

I always say, "Be proud of the small accomplishments because they may very well be your only accomplishments..."


Time for a quick update on some going's on within my family.

My youngest son Matt received his bachelors degree from Keene State this past weekend.

My daughter Stephanie received her masters degree from North Carolina State University this past weekend,

My nephew Joe was named as the National Young Marine of the Year this past weekend.

Some people like to take pride in their family and brag about them. I'm those people.

Deal with it.


The Red Sox swept the Athletics and tonight they start a 4-game series against the Astros.

They are currently tied for first place in the ALEast, tied for second place in the American League and tied for fourth place in the MLB.

Considering they sucked last season, this is a fairly significant improvement. If they can continue playing this way, it'll be a pretty good season for all concerned.


You can click on these if you would like:

No comments: