Friday, May 6, 2016

There is much apartment hunting

My wife and daughter have been spending numerous hours looking at apartment listing for Ames, Iowa on the internets. It seems like it's a lot of work but the more I got to thinking about it, the more I wondered how people looked for apartments in another city before we had the interwebs.

What they are doing is difficult but I can't imagine what it would be like if you couldn't sit down in the comfort of your own home and look at apartments 1,100 miles away.

How did people find places to live back in the dark ages before AlGore invented the intertubes?


So the Red Sox beat the White Sox last night, taking 2 out of their 3-game series.That, my friends, is a good thing.

Tonight they are in New York to start a 3-game series against the Yankees. I'm kind of hoping they do what they did last week and take all 3 games from the Yankees.

That would be excellent.


You might like these links:

No comments: