Thursday, May 3, 2018

Baseball is on at 8:00 tonight

Just wanted to let you know that in case you were concerned when you turned on NESN and didn't see the game.


Turns out John is still with the living. He sent me a text last night asking me if I was still alive and I said, "Yes. You?" He replied in the affirmative.

Now if I find out Pat is still alive, all will be well the world.


My wife had to give a commencement speech this evening so it was just me and The Dog for dinner.

Thank goodness for those Marie Callender chicken pot pies.


My sinuses are still trying to figure out what to do with the pollen so that means I still have that damned minor headache.

It's not bad, just annoying. Might be time to consider some Dayquil.


While The Dog and I await the arrival of the woman of the house, I'm going to watch some bad television followed by some good baseball.

If you are interested, you can click on these links:

No comments: