Wednesday, May 30, 2018

No baseball tonight

The Red Sox swept the Blue Jays this afternoon when they the third and final game of the series. Tonight they head to Houston where tomorrow they will start a four-game series against the Astros.

As for the Yankees, they pulled one out of their butt last night when they took game two of their three game series against the Astros. I'm hoping the Astros beat the Yankees tonight and push them to three games behind in the AL.

It's nice to have hopes.


I spent the first 50+ years of my life never having any issues with pollen. Then several years ago my eyes decided they hated pollen and I started enjoying the whole runny itchy eye thing.

I can tell you it kinda sucks.


I'm going to make some diner and watch some bad television.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: