Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Busy day today

I did some things at work today that kept me nice and busy with little or no stress.

You have no idea how nice it is to say that.

I spent 30 years working in a stress-filled environment without realizing how much stress I was under. To not be under that level of stress anymore is very rewarding.

And pleasant.

⧫

According to the nerds over at The USGS, the people of Hawaii are about to experience a rather large explosion.

It's gonna suck to be them.

⧫

Speaking of suck, the Red Sox appear to be sucking. They have lost two games to the Athletics and I suspect they are going to lose again tonight.

The Athletics just seem to have their number.

⧫

While I watch tonights game and listen to an FAA presentation while screaming at Benintendi for making another base running mistake, you can click on these:

No comments: