Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Busy day today

I did some things at work today that kept me nice and busy with little or no stress.

You have no idea how nice it is to say that.

I spent 30 years working in a stress-filled environment without realizing how much stress I was under. To not be under that level of stress anymore is very rewarding.

And pleasant.


According to the nerds over at The USGS, the people of Hawaii are about to experience a rather large explosion.

It's gonna suck to be them.


Speaking of suck, the Red Sox appear to be sucking. They have lost two games to the Athletics and I suspect they are going to lose again tonight.

The Athletics just seem to have their number.


While I watch tonights game and listen to an FAA presentation while screaming at Benintendi for making another base running mistake, you can click on these:

No comments: