Sunday, May 20, 2018

Yes, they are still tied

The Red Sox beat the Orioles, taking three of the four games in their series. They have tomorrow off so they can travel down to Tampa and start a three game series against the Rays on Tuesday.

As for the Yankees, they beat the Royals today so they are still tied with the Red Sox for first place.

I have a feeling this is going to go on for most of the season.


It was supposed to be a nice day today but the rain had different ideas. I was able to get some things done before it arrived like cleaning the outside of our two picture windows as well as sorting through the big bucket o' hazardous products we found in my mother-in-laws basement.

I took the items that were obviously volatile or poisonous and put those aside until I can find out how to dispose of them.

Then I took the items that weren't considered hazardous like the dried latex paint, the rock-hard bag of plaster-of-paris & some old window glazing and threw all that away.

One item we found that is sealed in a plastic bag and looking for a place to go is what I suspect may be asbestos piping. I'm doing my research on that and as soon as I figure out what to do with it, it's gone.


You should seriously consider clicking on these links:

No comments: