Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tornados are afoot

So we're under a tornado watch until around 9:00 this evening. Right now it doesn't look too bad for us but the people in northern Connecticut are getting their butts kicked. lso, it appears that the town immediately south of us may have taken a little hit and no one has power.

I'm hoping the storms stay away from us.

I have a generator but if I don't have to use it, I'm okay with that.


I'm not entirely sure that baseball will be played this evening. The weather that rolled through us is making it's way towards the eastern part of the state.

I'm hoping they either play & win or they get rained out & not lose.


My TV is still functioning but my internet has gone into severe suck mode. I'm going to try and post this thing now.

While I wait to see if I'll be falling asleep watching the ballgame or falling asleep watching bad television, you can fall asleep clicking these:

No comments: