Thursday, May 17, 2018

Well, they didn't get swept.

I fell asleep in the 8th inning but woke up in time to see Kimbrel get the last batter out. which was nice.

Tonight they start a four game series against the Orioles. It was supposed to be a night off for both teams but this is a rain-out makeup from April.

The Orioles have not been playing all that well lately so I'm hoping the Red Sox take at least three of the games if not all four.


I haven't been sleeping well because I managed to break out in some kind of itchy hives on my arms. I think it's caused by the soap I'm using but whatever it is, it has kept me awake at night.

I bought a different kind of soap on my way home from work today and I'm seriously considering doing something I haven't done since I was a kid - take some Benadryl before I go to bed tonight. I may still be itchy but the Benadryl will knock me clean out.

Either way, I'm getting some sleep.


I'm going to get some food and watch some baseball.

You can visit these if you want:

No comments: