Friday, May 18, 2018

Tied with the Yankees.

Because the Yankees were off last night and the Red Sox won their game against the Orioles, the Red Sox picked up that half game and are once again tied with the Yankees in first place.

Now if they can keep winning and maybe the Yankees lose a few, things will once again be right with the world.


I mowed my lawn yesterday which is good because it looks like it's going to rain most of the weekend.

Thanks to all the rain we've been having, my lawn is freakin' beautiful and growing fast. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to mow it twice a week.

That's kind of a pain in the ass but it's better than two years ago when it was brown and dead because of that damned drought.


I'm going to watch the Red Sox hopefully beat the Orioles again.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: