Saturday, May 19, 2018

Still tied

Both the Yankees and the Red Sox lost last night so they remain tied for first.

I have no reason why the Red Sox lost last night. They hit the ball more times than the Orioles nd should have won but they just couldn't push the runners across the plate.

Hopefully tonight goes better.


I tried to watch the news this morning but I guess the only thing happening in the world today was the wedding of the only member of the Royal Family that I have any respect for to his American girlfriend.

I like Harry. He served two tours in Afghanistan and during his first tour, news leaked out that he was flying helicopters over there. The British government decided that once news got out that he was there, the taliban would target him so they recalled him.

This pissed him off because he is warrior and a warrior never abandons his comrades. As a matter of fact, it pissed him off so much that he basically got his grandmother, the queen, to order the prime minister to knock it off and leave Harry alone.

He went back to Afghanistan and served a second tour as a combat helicopter pilot, rescuing wounded and hunting bad guys.

You gotta like a guy who behaves that way.

But having said that, when I turned on the tv and saw the wedding going on, all I could think of was this.

Gotta love The Princess Bride.


I'm gonna watch the game and fall asleep in front of my tv.

You can click these if you want:

No comments: