Saturday, March 23, 2019

And just like that, she's gone.

At 4:30 this morning, we drove our daughter and her little angel to the airport so she could return to the grind of school.

As for last night, we decided that some sneaker shopping and then dinner out would be a good idea. I knew we wouldn't get home until well after 8:00 and by then, I was in no mood to type up anything or go looking for interesting links.

As for my student, she and her doggie arrived back in Iowa safe and sound.


I spent most of the day with that "I wish I had gotten more sleep last night" feeling going on in my brain.

When the dogs get you up at 3:00 in the morning and you can't go back to bed, your motivation to do things is pretty much shot by 8:00 in the morning and it doesn't make for a very productive day.


The Red Sox won todays game against the Pirates. Now they pack up and head of to Arizona to play the Cubs in the Cactus league.

The reason they are playing their last two spring training game in Arizona is because they start their season against the Mariners and Arizona is closer to Seattle than Florida.

In other Red Sox news, they managed to negotiate a five year extension with Chris Sale. He has proven to be a great pitcher and the contract that they negotiated pays him well but allows the team to stay below the luxury tax.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is getting paid a shitload of money to play a game but it's a game he plays well.


Forgive my typos. I'm tried and a little punchy.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: