Sunday, March 17, 2019

Mucking the stables

My back yard, aka; The Dogs Latrine, is finally free of snow and mud. That meant I could go clean up the winter leavings.

I've only got one thing to say - "My dog poops a lot."

And by "a lot", I'm talking both in terms of the amount of poop per event and the total number of events.

You would think I had a herd of cattle instead of one dog.


The Red Sox won and lost again today.

They had split-squad games and the one on NESN was against the Rays. That was the game they won and it was a pretty good game. Price was scheduled to pitch but he bowed out because he was sick. Instead, Brian Johnson started and he threw a pretty good game.

Johnson will make the team but he'll be a long reliever. He's got good stuff but the starters are all lined up and ready to go. There is no way he's going to take a slot from Sale, Price, Porcello, Evoldi or Rodriguez.

If one of those guys goes down, Johnson is capable of stepping up and starting.

It's good to have a guy like that on the team.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: