Saturday, March 2, 2019

Wow, they got their ass kicked!

The Red Sox lost to the Orioles 9-1 this afternoon and that was with most of their main players. I'm hoping it's not an indicator of the coming season.


As I said yesterday, I decided to stop and visit with some friends at a local victualer. When I got home, I was not in the mood to type up any words or look for any links.

I did manage to stay awake until around 9:00 when I fell sound asleep on my couch. The Dog woke me at 10:00 because, well, he's a dog and he doesn't have opposable thumbs. He needed my to open the door for him so he could go out.

After we had both answered nature's call, it was off to bed where I did not get a good night's sleep.

I find that as I age, I don't handle beer like I used to and instead of making me sleep like a baby, it makes my sleep like a colicy baby.


I'm going to eat some dinner and then fall asleep early.

You can click on these is you want:

No comments: