Sunday, March 3, 2019

And today they kicked ass

Well, not really. The Red Sox managed to beat the Twins 9-7 so it's not really an ass kicking but it's a win and I'll take it.

According to the TV baseball nerds, Pedroia is about a week away from getting into a game. I think Pedroia is as far away as the doctors tell him he is.

After what happened last year, I'm kind of hoping he will not be playing baseball until the doctors tell him he is ready to play baseball. He is a good second baseman when he is healthy but he hasn't been healthy for three seasons. He needs to be completely healed before he steps up to play.


Quiet day today. My wife had to work for a fair junk of it so it was just The Dog and I left to watch baseball.

I set up for the pending snow by moving my snowblower behind my car at the door. They are predicting between 5 and 8 inches so I'm anticipating 3 or 4 inches. No matter how much there is, I'll be using the snowblower because I'm old and I don't feel like shoveling.


You can give these links some click if you want:

No comments: