Tuesday, March 19, 2019

It's March...

...and they are predicting a nor'easter on Friday night/Saturday morning.

You gotta love New England.


The Red Sox got rained out today so no baseball for me to whine about missing.


This is almost the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say.

Look, I never owned a slave and no one I know has ever picked cotton while being whipped.

Promising people money when you are running for office is akin to buying votes and I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

For the record, the dumbest thing I ever heard a politician say was during one of the Republican debates in 2008 when the candidates were asked if the believed in creationism or evolution and most of them chose creationism.

One of them even said that he believed that the planet was only 6,000 years old.

That was the dumbest thing I ever heard.


Here are some links:

No comments: