Saturday, March 9, 2019

No planes available

I checked the rental sight this morning and there were no aircraft available to rent. That's distressing because today was one of those days where the weather was perfect for flying.

Oh well.

Fortunately, I have plenty of vacation time and spring is coming. One thing I want to do is work with my instructor and get my complex (landing gear) and high-performance (over 200hp) endorsements. That will open up a new level of aircraft for me to fly.

I also want to get checked out in a high-wing Cessna. Those are great for sight-seeing because the wing is not in the way of your view.


The Red Sox managed to get their ass kicked again, this time by the Mets. They lost 10-2 this afternoon.

Tomorrow they take on the Rays.


You can take a look at these if you want:

No comments: