Thursday, May 2, 2019

Another night of multiple sports

Hockey is at 7:30 and baseball is at 8:00. That means another night of flipping back and forth between channels.

The Bruins need to win. They are currently trailing 2-1 in the Best of Seven series and if they lose tonight, they are one game from elimination. If they win tonight, they tie it up 2-2 and stand a chance.

The Red Sox are starting a four game series against the White Sox tonight and both teams are about even in the standings. The White Sox have a slightly better record but they've played fewer games so I suspect they are pretty well matched.

The Red Sox need to continue winning and get their record above .500.


We are coming up on the end of the spring semester which means all the students, including my daughter, are in the midst of finals. It also means that summer is approaching and that means four-day work weeks. Don;'t get me wrong, I feel for the students, specially my daughter, but hey, I get to look forward to every Wednesday off again this summer!

And before you jump on me over the whole three-day-weekend thing, I chose to take Wednesdays because that way I work two days, get a day off, work two days, get two days off. Think about that for a bit and I think you'll see that's not a bad work schedule.


Well, time for me to find something to eat and then settle in for sports.

While I watch sports, you can click links:

No comments: