Friday, May 17, 2019

I stayed up too late last night

The Bruins swept the Hurricanes last night and I stayed up to watch the entire game. As we all know, that is way past my bedtime.

The good thing is that the Bruins won and they are now going to get some much needed rest before they start up the best of seven series against either the San Jose Sharks or the St. Louis Blues.

I have a feeling it's going to be the Sharks but what do I know. What I do know is that the Bruins get to rest while their eventual opponent continues to play and tire themselves out.


I took another half day off today just to burn off some vacation time. Not the best of weather but I'm okay with that. I've a lot of things to do this weekend and being able to get a few of them done today means my weekend might not be as busy.

I anticipate the part for my garage door opener will arrive tomorrow so I can get the repaired. Before that I want to get my lawn mowed. I also want to fix some places in my lawn where there are some small sinkholes.

Over the years, we've had several trees cut down and the stumps ground down. Well, the stumps have decayed and the ground has settled. Fortunately, the grass in the sinkhole is growing just fine so all I have to do is dig out the first 4 inches of grass and soil, fill the hole with dirt and place the grass back on it.

Once the ground is level, my lawnmower will no longer sink into it and scalp the grass down to the root.

And on top of all that, let's not forget that there is a baseball game at 7:00 pm tomorrow evening and that isn't going to watch itself.


You can enjoy these links while I watch tonights baseball game:

No comments: