Saturday, May 18, 2019

Garage door opener is fixed.

Amazon promised that my new limit switch would arrive this afternoon and thankfully, they came through. Once I had it in my hands, it took me all of 5 minutes to install it and adjust it.

For the record, that kinda pisses me off.

Last Wednesday, I spent 3 hours working on a non-existent door problem. If I had just taken the 5 or 10 minutes to actually trouble-shoot the issue, I would have only spent a total of 15 minutes on this problem. Instead I rushed into it and ended up investing 3 hours for nothing.

Sometimes I wonder where my head is at.

Anyways, the door opener is once again fully operational which means we can open it without getting out of our car in the rain.

That, my friends, is a good thing.


The Red Sox lost last night so the chances of them taking 2 of the 3 games is pretty slim right now.

They play at 7:00 this evening with Valazquez taking the mound. I'm hoping he has one of his, "Holy crap, that guy is good!" days and he blows the Astros away.

You can bet I'll be offering up my sage advice and coaching advice.


The NHL has set the schedule for the Stanley Cup. The first game will be in Boston on Monday, May 27th.

You can bet I'll be doing the PiP thing.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: