Thursday, May 30, 2019

Quiet evening.

Yesterday was kind of stressful for my daughter. She was scheduled to fly from Des Moines to Philadelphia and then to Bradley, arriving at 7:00pm. Thanks to the weather, her flight from Philadelphia to Bradley was canceled. Turns out everyone else's flights were canceled as well because planes don't do well in tornados.

Fortunately, she was able to change over to a flight to Chicago and then to Bradley. And she was very fortunate because a lot of people ended up stranded in airports across the country after they also canceled flights out of JFK, LaGuardia and Newark.

Anyways, she and her little angel, The Small Emergency Backup Dog, arrived safe and sound around 10:15 last night and we were all home by 11:20.

If you have been paying attention, you know that is way past my bedtime which means I am now a tired guy.


The Red Sox and the Bruins both lost last night. That means the Red Sox are fast approaching a sub-.500 record and the Stanley Cup finals are now tied 1-1.

No hockey tonight but the Red Sox will be playing the first place Yankees. I would really, really like them to win two of the three games in this series because if they get swept, they will drop below .500 and that will be bad.

Very bad.


I'm going to watch baseball until I fall asleep on my couch.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: