Saturday, May 4, 2019

They won last night

Tonight is another evening of multiple sporting events. Red Sox are on at 7:10 and the Bruins are on at 7:15.

The Red Sox still need to get their ass above .500 but they are starting to make headway. Sale pitched a great game last night and the bats were working just fine.

Tonight Rodriguez gets to show us if he can bounce back from a bad outing and the hitters get to show us if they can continue hitting the ball well.

The Bruins and the Blue Jackets are tied 2-2 in their series and they are playing in Boston this evening. Normally, it would make me happy that they were at home but the two games they've lot were at home and the two they won were on the road.

The other thing they need to do is start taking advantage of power plays. I don't think I've seen them score a single point while up a man during this series. And the Blue Jackets have been drawing a lt of penalties. If the Bruins can figure out their power play lines, they'll win the games.

 ⧫

I had to renew my drivers license and I did it over at AAA. Trust me, going to AAA is way more convenient than going to the RMV. Not only are the people a lot nicer, they have a lot more parking.

I got the Real ID license because I don't want to try and get on a plane only to be told, "Sorry, but this ID is not acceptable. You'll have to drive to your destination."

The guy at AAA managed to do exactly what they do at the RMV but without all of the sour attitude and long lines. If you don't have a AAA membership, get one. It's worth it just to avoid going to the registry and dealing with those people.


I'm going to watch those sports things that are on this evening.

Here are a few links that you can visit before you start watching the sports things that are on this evening:

No comments: