Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I really need to start looking at the schedule.

No one told me the Red Sox game was on at 1:00 today!

I missed the game but they won. That means they took all three games against the Athletics and they are now at .452.

It's not above .500 but it's getting closer.

They are on the road to Chicago this evening to start a four game series against the White Sox tomorrow. If they win all four of the games, they will be above .500. I realize it's a stretch goal but hey, I can dream, can't I....

The Bruins are off tonight which is good because watching last nights lose led me to believe they are freaking exhausted. Their first line looked like they were dragging themselves around the ice and they just weren't keeping up with the Blue Jackets.

Maybe a night of rest will give them the energy they need to tie the series because they are currently behind 2-1.


You can enjoy these links while I watch bad television:

No comments: