Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Damned trees and their leaves.

I have leaves on my lawn and those leaves are coming from the oak trees in my neighbors yards.

I need my neighbors to cut down their damned trees.

*

Sometimes you see a picture that makes you think to yourself:

WTF?

*

My daughter was home this weekend and she left to go back to school today. I took the day off so she didn't have to leave from an empty house. Well, that and the fact that I have a lot of vacation time I have to take between now and the end of the year.

So anyways, today was a nice lazy day for me. I slept until at least 8:00, The Dog & I went for a walk this morning and then again this afternoon and now I'm going to watch baseball and the debate.

As they say, a bad day off is better than a good day at work.

*

Here are some links you can click on:


No comments: