Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No, I didn't watch last nights debate.

As I've said in the past, I hate being lied to.

Besides, what those two did wasn't a debate. From what I see in the news clips, it was nothing more than a penis-comparison contest between two little boys with huge egos.

*

Well, it looks like the San Francisco Giants will be playing the Detroit Tigers in the World Series starting tomorrow night.

I'm not willing to say who I'm rooting for because of the historical tendency of my teams to lose. Let's just say that I will be watching the games and enjoying the play.

My wife, however, will be glad when the season ends next week and she no longer has to listen to me rant at my television or watch any more baseball.

She's funny that way.

*

Try these links out for size:


No comments: