Saturday, October 13, 2012

I have got to stop rooting for baseball teams

Seems like every time I throw my support behind a baseball team (or three), they end up losing.

Maybe I should just watch baseball for the sake of baseball and forget the whole, "Go (insert team name here)!" thing.

*

It was a little chilly when I woke up this morning.



The large number is the temperature outside my house and the small number is the temperature inside my house.

Yes, it was 57° in my house this morning.

Yes, I turned the heat on once I saw that.

*

The key phrase in that story is: "Patrick, in a statement released late Friday afternoon, called the Department of Interior’s approach to the compact 'outdated' and charged that the government was substituting its judgment for that of the tribe."

So lets see if I got this straight - Our Esteemed Governor, a man who has spent his entire political life substituting his judgment for that of the citizens of Massachusetts, is now saying that he thinks the federal government is wrong for substituting it's judgment over that of the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe?

In my book, that makes Our Esteemed Governor a hypocrite of the highest level.

*

While I watch a baseball game that is being played by none of the teams that I picked, you can click on these links:


No comments: