Monday, October 8, 2012

I may have chosen poorly.

The Athletics are down 2 games to none to the Tigers and the Orioles are down 1 game to none to the Yankees.

Seems like no matter who I root for, they lose. I root for the Red Sox and they lose. I root for the Athletics and they lose, I root for the Orioles and they lose.

Fortunately, I have another team that I am rooting for. I'd tell you who it is but if I do, I'm afraid they'll start to lose. Instead, I'll call them by the code name "The Nashington Wationals".

The Wationals are one game up on the "Caint Souis Lardinals" and they are playing like they mean it. Nashington hasn't had a winning team since they moved from Montreal in 2005. They've basically spent the last several years making the Pittsburgh Pirates look good and now they are suddenly in contention.

I would like them to do well. They deserve it.

*

I experienced a kind of Long Day so I'll leave you with this kind of Short Post.

Here are a few links to click on:


No comments: