Thursday, October 11, 2012

Long Day = Short Post.

Maybe the Long Day thing isn't entirely truthful.

It wasn't really a long day for me. It was a Long Day for my wife. Since my wife wasn't home, I decided that after I fed and walked The Dog, I would go to a bar with some friends and watch the Nationals play baseball.

So the Nationals won today, which ties the series with the Cardinals at 2 each. Tomorrow will be an interesting day.

On the other side, the Giants took the Cardinals out of the picture when they won their series today.

This evening it's a must win for the Orioles because the Yankees are up 2-1. If the Orioles lose, the Yankees move on.

On the other side of the continent, the Athletics and the Tigers are tied 2-2 so whoever wins tonight moves on. Due to the start time of that game, there is no way I will be watching it.

*

You might enjoy these links:


No comments: