Monday, October 22, 2012

Now it's no longer a rumor.

The only thing that the rumor-mongers got wrong yesterday was the Adam Lind part. The Red Sox gave the Blue Jays a player named Mike Aviles in exchange for a non-player named John Farrell.

On the surface, this seems like a equitable trade but since MLB has a policy that forbids trading a player for a non-player, the Blue Jays had to give up a player to make it all legal and stuff. That player is a guy named David Carpenter.

David Carpenter is either a serial killer from the 1970s or he is a right handed pitcher.

I'm kind of hoping it's the pitcher guy and not the serial killer guy because I have a feeling that the serial killer guy isn't going help the Red Sox very much.

*

So anyways, it was a kind of long day today. I think I'll stop typing, put on the baseball game and fall asleep in front of my TV.

You can click on these here links if you are so inclined:


No comments: