Saturday, June 18, 2016

Firmly in second place

The Red Sox lost to the Mariners last night which put them one full game behind the Orioles and tied for second with the Blue Jays. Today they beat the Mariners and the Blue Jays lost to the Orioles.

This leaves the Red Sox in second place. one game behind the Orioles and the Blue Jays in third place, one game behind the Red Sox.

I would like to see the Red Sox in first place but I'll take second.

For now.


My son asked me if I had ever created a Ticket Master account to buy any concert tickets. I said I had and expressed my curiosity as to his inquiry....

He told me that Ticket Master had recently lost a civil suit and was giving everyone two free tickets. He said if I logged on to my Ticket Master account I should be able to find a notice about it.

Damned if he wasn't right.

I am now the proud holder of a code that will give me two free tickets to as yet-to-be-named select events. I imagine those free tickets will be to events like The Greater Worcester Area Thumb Wrestling Thumb-Off's or Buffalo Freestyle Knitting Championship.

So anyways, if you log on to your Ticket Master account and click on the "Active Vouchers" link on the right side, near the bottom, you might see a voucher for two free tickets to something, somewhere, sometimes....


While I hang out and watch bad television, you can hang out and click on these links:

No comments: