Thursday, June 16, 2016

Second supervised solo

Today I completed the second of three required supervised solo's.

As with the first solo, I was required to complete three takeoff's followed by three full stop landings. Fortunately there was almost no wind today and my landings were spot on.

Next up is to complete the third supervised solo and then get to work on my navigation skills.

I still need to remained focused on my ground school because I'd like to take the written exam as soon as possible. That way, all the remains is the complete the requisite number of flight hours, sit through a hour-long question and answer exam with the FAA and then do my PPL check flight.

Once I'm done with that, I will be able to say, "The sky is the limit!" and actually mean it.


Enjoy these links while I use my special coaching TV to hopefully help the Red Sox win tonight:

No comments: