Wednesday, June 22, 2016

"It comes to around $40.00 a year."

Every member of the US House of Representatives, the US Senate and the current administration should be required to watch this video clip from the 1960s.

Maybe they'll learn a little something.


My instructor is trying to get me used to flying in and out of Class C airspace so today we went to Barnes out in Westfield. My daughter was able to join us on this trip and she really enjoyed herself.

She took a lot of pictures and a lot of video during the flight, including all five of my touch & go's out in Westfield.

Here's a nice shot she took of Mt. Tom as we were leaving Barnes and heading back to Northampton:

Here's a link to a video she shot as we were landing back at Northampton.

It was nice to have her along and show her what it's like to be in a small plane. I also liked showing her how far I've come in my quest to become a pilot.


The Red Sox lost again last night but so didn't the Orioles and the Blue Jays. This means the Red Sox are still in second place, one game behind the Orioles and one & a half games ahead of the Blue Jays.

I'm really, really hoping that they win tonight and the Orioles lose. This would put them back in a tie for first place.


Try these links out for size:

No comments: